This summer, Camp JORI goes beyond the traditional idea of a summer camp with a unique non-competitive, nurturing performing arts ‘camp-within-a-camp’ (JORIPAC), for campers in 7th-10th Grade, that want to immerse themselves in their choice of performing arts headline activities.
- Enjoy the warm, family-like atmosphere of Camp JORI’s safe and nurturing camp sharing Jewish values and culture. Try your hand at theater, dance, and circus arts enhanced by our strong sense of “TaCEO” – Taking Care of Each Other. Ours is a Jewish summer camp that maintains the best of camp traditions, while constantly introducing new and exciting activities and experiencing Jewish values and culture first-hand is part of our daily routine at Camp JORI.
- If you’ve got an aspiring entertainer on your hands, the occasional school play probably isn’t enough of an outlet for their creative energy. Unplugged and open to new experiences, teens act, sing, dance, walk on stilts, tumble, juggle, and perform at exciting all-camp shows.
JORIPAC offers a choice of “Headliner” specialty programs during morning sessions allows campers to customize their summer program so each day is a new experience, including Theatre, Dance, and Circus Skills.
- Theatre – acting, musical theatre, improv games and activities focused on communication skills, conflict resolution, creativity, and FUN
- Dance – a dance/acting/movement/sports mash-up designed to raise appreciation for an active, healthy life exploring many styles of dance
- Circus – we’ll explore stretching, clowning, stage combat, active theatrics, agility, and even some active circus games.
We’ll be offering just one JORIPAC session this year – so sign up early to reserve your spot!
Space is limited.