Help Us Grow
Camp JORI is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) overnight camp in Rhode Island, established in 1937 by the orphanage, Jewish Children’s Home of Rhode Island. We are dedicated to providing exceptional experiences in Jewish living and learning to youth, adults, families, and communities for much of the year.
Our spectacular campus, magical summer camp, and inspiring shouldered programming are supported by countless volunteers and donors who are passionate about our vision. Scholarship funds enable JORI’s mission, “to provide a quality overnight camping experience to all families in a safe and supportive setting.” One of our core values is that “no child will be denied an opportunity to attend due to the inability to pay” and that the camp be affordable for all families. To fulfill this mission, each summer JORI provides over $300,000 in financial assistance to hundreds of children who otherwise would not be able to attend camp. This is only made possible through the generosity of donors like you.
No matter how you participate, your support is the lifeline that keeps our signature programs thriving, enabling us to impact many Jewish lives every day. We implore you to encourage your friends and family to give generously to Camp JORI to support and ensure a strong and vibrant Jewish camping future where no camper gets turned away because of financial need, and the best of Jewish programming is offered.
There are SO many ways to give!
Donate Now Through Our Secure Paypal Donation Portal
Personal, Business or Foundation Check
- Make check payable to: Camp JORI
- Mail to: PO Box 5299Wakefield, RI 02880 (Note: Please DO NOT mail directly to camp as postal service is interrupted when camp is not in session.)
Workplace Giving/Payroll Deductions
If your employer participates in a workplace giving payroll deduction program such as the United Way Giving Fund or Benevity, or another, please designate or write in “Jewish Children’s Home of RI, d/b/a camp JORI.”
Gifts of Appreciated Stock
If you have owned stock for more than a year, you can donate the current value to Camp JORI by doing the following:
- Have your brokerage firm transfer the stock to us by using the following information:
- DTC Participant Number: 2039
- Agent Internal Account #: 11129-C
- Interested Party A/C: Camp JORI 882305901
- Notify us regarding the name of stock, number of shares, and your contact information so we may confirm and acknowledge receipt of your gift. Simply call or send us an e-mail at(401) 421-4111, ext. 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Federal Tax I.D. number is 05-0268612